Please see the list of forms that need to be filled out on School Cash online.
September 16, 2021
Dear Parent / Guardian:
Student Verification Form
Please check that all information on this form is correct and up to date ( i.e. parent work numbers, cell numbers, emergency contacts, etc.) The emergency contact person is someone other than a parent. We will make every effort to contact both parents before using this emergency contact. Please make any necessary changes in any colour other than black.
Student Accident Insurance
Student Accident Insurance is made available for all students on a voluntary basis. If you wish to purchase the plan, go onto this website to complete. www.insuremykids.com
School Cash Online Registration Instructions – New Students
It is imperative that all families REGISTER, we no longer accept cash in the school. There are 2 forms that need to be filled out by paper and the rest is online. Notification will be from the email account you use when you register. Thanks for your cooperation, and once again please feel free to call the school office should you have any questions with School Cash online.
Please go to St. Anne Web Site https://stannekitchener.wcdsb.ca and sign up for Newswire, you will receive important information throughout the year. This is how we will communicate to all families.
Please click on link below to access our School Calendar to see events that are happening through out the year
Please SIGN ON TO CASH ONLINE to complete these required forms and add to your cart to show you finished reviewing all the forms. These forms need to be completed by September 17th.
APH008-01F – Emergency Dismissal, School Bus Cancellation – Mandatory
- APS017-01 – School Start up – Responsible use of Technology, informed consent (Grade 4 & New Students) – Mandatory
- APS017-01 – Responsible use of Technology, informed consent (JK-3) – Mandatory
- APC023*AX – Student Personal info Collection Notice. Read Only – Mandatory
- APC023-02 F – Use of Student images and/or Video or Voice Recordings – Mandatory
- APO004-02 F – Informed Consent/Permission form for Education Trips/Neighbourhood Walks – Mandatory
- Lunch Arrangement – Mandatory
- Fair Notice Pamphlet (Review and add to your cart) – Mandatory
- APH005-01 F Critical Medical Alert – Life threatening conditions only
- School Advisory Council (CSAC) – APSC001-01F
- APH027-07 Informed Consent/Permission Form for Intramurals – Mandatory
- Concussion Code of Conduct – Parent/Guardian – Mandatory
- Concussion Code of Conduct Student – Mandatory
Click below for instructions for signing up for School Cash Online. It is also very important to use GOOGLE CHROME as your browser when using School Cash online.